Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy August 21st Birthday to Me

We have been negligent lately on our blogging duties.  But I have been yearning for a new bike, and Emily said she would get me one for my birthday.  She had been looking at Craig's list for a good one, and she found a Cannondale.  We emailed the guy a few times, and we went over to check it out tonight after dinner.  I gave it a ride for a little bit, and everything seemed in good order, so we got it!  We had Bannie with us, so we went to the dog park afterwards and Emily walked around while I rode and Banjo chased me.  It was pretty cool.  Emily and I are going to go on a little bike ride this weekend, maybe over to trace a route to my work.  I'll post a picture of the bike later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh very cool. Too bad boys can't do the Danskin!

Anonymous said...

Well Neil, get used to the tardiness in gift giving. She belongs to a long line of iou givers. But eventually when you least expect it something comes your way. Happy bike riding. Ruth