Sunday, December 26, 2010

What does Santa say, Abe?



On Tuesday we took Abe and Banjo to see santa. Neil went and waited in line and then I walked over and met him and Abe and Banjo. We were 2nd in line, which sure beats the 4 hour wait that people had the day before. I was worried that Abe would pull a blue face and hold his breath, but he actually didn't do too bad. We got Banjo posed in front and then I placed Abe on Santa's knee. THe photographer had a whistle to get banjo's attention. I think it will be a pretty good picture. Abe cried a little but nothing too histaricle.

On Christmas eve we went downtown to see the gingerbread houses at the Sheraton (we didn't end up seeing them, because there was a big line and Abe was a little fussy). When we walked by Santa's workshop at nordstrom I pointed out santa to Abe. He burried his head in me and grabbed on. Nevertheless, Santa was good to Abe. He got 3 stockings! He could have cared less about opening presents or what they were. But, all and all it was a great Christmas.


No comments: