Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011!!!

So it seems that I have not been so good at updating our blog since we've returned to Seattle. I'll try and be more consistent in the New Year. Happy 2011 everyone! Now where's my flying car and holodeck???
Here is the family getting in the Christmas Spirit. It's hard to see, but Abe has two Christmas trees on his headband.
If there is one thing Abe loves doing these days, it's hugging Banjo. Those guys are best buds.
More Banjo-loving going on. This is Abe at 16 months.
I wish I could pull this off, but I don't think it would look at cute. Plus, I'm pretty sure Emily couldn't hold me like that.
On New Year's Eve Day, Emily, Calvin and Ruth went clam digging. Abe and Banjo are checking out the catch. They made some darn tasty clam jook (rice porridge, and toss in the clams right before you eat it so the clams just get cooked).


4 comments:

Jimmy said...

Don't worry Neil, you could totally pull off Abe's look. Trust me.

Lis said...

Hmm, naked adult in a santa hat, yup totally hot :-)

Sarah said...

Neil - I'm really glad you haven't posted a naked picture of yourself on the blog. It's not an image I wish to have seared into my brain!

Readers Without Peters - A Seattle Book Club said...

Abe loving Banjo is such a cute picture!! You guys have an ADORABLE child!