Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baby Train

Mei Li and I joined a PEPS group.  I really liked doing the Cuddlers group in Anchorage with Abe, so I thought it would be fun to do something with just me and her.  We meet every Thursday evening.  All the other kids are first borns and have both the mom and dad attending.  It was kind of funny because they sang the more we get together song where they said, there's mom and baby and dad and baby.  But, for me and Mei Li they just said, "there's emily and mei li and emily and mei li."  Each week there's a topic they cover (this week's was sleep), which didn't really interest me.  But I think it will be fun to meet some new mommy and daddy friends.

Here's a picture of all the kids.  One by one they all started to cry like baby dominoes.  But, Mei Li managed to sleep through it all.

No comments: