Monday, November 26, 2007

RIP Yuniesky

So, I recant my previous statement about Banjo being our first child. I forgot about our dwarf hamster Yuniesky. It seems that Neil also had forgotten about him, because when I went home for Thanksgiving I discovered him dead in his cage (the hamster that is). No one knows how long he'd been dead, but he was pretty cold and stiff and smelled bad. Poor little hamster. We got Yuniesky one night while we were walking along eastlake. He was sitting out in his cage in front of a restaurant with a sign that said he was free to a good home. His owner no longer wanted him. He was a cute little guy and liked running in his ball. Hopefully we have more luck with Banjo. (By the way he is the cutest dog ever!!! and quite smart too.)

2 comments:

molly said...

Em, I'm sorry about your hampster. I remember when you got him and he sounded cute. I'm glad you have Banjo though!!!

Sarah said...

Neil can only be trusted with things that get annoying/remind you to feed/water them!