Saturday, April 4, 2009

King Arthur the Wimpiest

Banjo running up and down the hill between me and Neil.
And the name of the trail is _______________
Banjo loves rolling around in the snow. Silly dood.
Neil and I had to trade hats since it was so bright out and I don't have sunglasses.
Neil stylin' in my hat.

This afternoon we went up to flat top to walk down powerline pass. It was a gorgeous sunny day our. Most people were up there skiing, but we just had Banjo out for a stroll. We came across this mom and her 10 year old son and the kid started freaking out, because he saw Banjo up the path from him. Then when we called Banjo he ran towards us, and the kid quickly jumped off way off the path and his mom had to start waving her ski polls at Banjo to keep him away from Arthur. After Banjo came to us (without ever going near Arthur) Arthur turned around and yelled at us, "Keep your animal on a leash!" I'm hoping that he had some sort of tramatic dog attack experience when he was younger, because he was the biggest whimp I've ever seen. Neil couldn't stop talking about him for the next 15 minutes he was so flabergasted.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's funny! Sounds a little bit paranoid, especially considering that just about every dog I saw while I was in Anchorage was off a leash. It isn't like it was abnormal that Banjo wasn't on a leash.

Jimmy said...

If only he would have had some friends there to relate that story to everyone in his class.