Monday, December 21, 2009

Bellevue Botanical Gardens

On Monday night Emily, Abe, Scott, Hannah and myself made the trek over to the Eastside to see the Christmas lights at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. It's a pretty cool show - they make Christmas lights into different flowers and birds and animals. It's the third time Emily and I have seen the lights. We went back when we were dating, and then during our first Christmas as a married couple. There were a ton of people walking around and it was a little tough getting a parking spot - I made this girl who was on her cellphone mad when I found our spot. But all in all it was a fun time and put us in the holiday spirit!
There were some pretty big displays at the garden.
Emily and Abe standing next to a Christmas Cactus.
Everyone smiling for a family photo!
It looks like the Death Star is about to blow up!
Anyone want to pick some grapes and make some wine?
On Monday night Emily, Abe, Scott, Hannah and myself made the trek over to the Eastside to see the Christmas lights at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I've never been to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. That looks pretty amazing!