Saturday, April 2, 2011

The almost-San Juans

Last Thursday Abe and I were going to go to my parents place on San Juan Island with my folks and Scott. I said 'were' because we missed the ferry, and the next one wasn't going to leave for 4 more hours. And by the time we would have made it to our house, it would have been way past Abe's bedtime. So Abe and I headed back to Seattle while my Mom, Dad, and brother waited it out. But we did stop by this nice state park to decompress from our drive up. Abe had a great time at the park exploring his surroundings.
Grandpa and Abe standing on the woodchips
One big, one small.
Uncle Scott and Abe on the beach.
Everyone pose for the family picture.
"This is pretty fun!"

2 comments:

Emily Locke said...

Is Abe eating a wood chip in the top pic?

Neil Hoff said...

I think it was part of a bagel we were having for a snack/lunch.