Friday, September 26, 2008

Pub triviatastic

The other girls from my lane and I have been trying to get together after swimming for quite a while now.  And on Tuesday we finally went out to dinner after swimming.  Unfortunately (for me, the trivia challenged) we went out on pub trivia night.  I don't understand how anyone would ever come across half the info they ask.  Really, who cares?  But it was still fun.  I had some halibut tacos, which were acclaimed the best in town, but weren't nearly as good as Anthony's fish tacos.  

Neil and I (mostly Neil) have been very busy this week working for our man--Obama.  Every night--Monday-Thursday he's gone to the headquarters to write postcards to people living in battle ground states.  I tried it on Wednesday, but it took me a whole day for my arm to recover after writing.  I think it's a nice touch.  People will probably get excited to get a personal postcard from Alaska.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you say that you have experience with Palin and you wouldn't want her any where near that much power? Coming from Alaska that might make a difference. Good for you two. Grandma and Sumi were doing the same thing yesterday. Hopefully it will open some eyes. Too many stupid people out there worry me. Miss you guys. How is the almost birthday boy?? Mommm

Sarah said...

I'm really looking forward to Thursday night. We're going to a party across the street from mom and dad's the watch Palin get her butt kicked.