Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scrabble Fun!


Neil and I have started our new work schedule.  The first part of the work is great!  We take every Monday off in exchange for working 10 hour days Tuesday through Friday.  It hasn't been too bad so far.  We leave for work when it's pitch black out.  On Saturday we went to Kincaid park (the park we went to with everyone this summer) and took Banjo for a big walk.  It ended up being even bigger, because we got lost and ended up walking almost 2 hours.  I got really hungry, so I made Neil run back to the car and drive to pick me up.  

On Saturday night we played a great game of Scrabble.  It was great because I won (although afterwards Neil realized that I didn't spell cabage correctly).  The best word was scored by Neil (72 points).  Afterwards he typed it into the Meriam's DIctionary and had the machine repeat it over and over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to see that Neil made it back to pick you up before you starved to death. Good Boy, Neil!!!