Monday, December 15, 2008

The birth of Jacob





Happy birthday they one they call John! Not only is it Jacob Wayne's birthday, but it's a once-in-a-lifetime birthday at that - Happy 21! I'll have to take the not-so young Jacob out on the town once I get back for the holidays. Here are some photo's of Jacob when we were all down in Homer this summer.

Emily has safely returned home. She laughed at all of you Seattlites who complained about the 'cold' weather that you guys are experiencing. There was a low of -10 when I went into work on Saturday. So you can all stop your whining. Now.

Only 4 more days before we turn around and head back south for Christmas. I'm still really busy at work running all of our CODIS samples, but tomorrow my work is having a little Christmas party. Emily will come too so she can meet all of the crazy lab people that I work with.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so happy you're coming home this Friday! Don't forget: we have Sunday's game of Liverpool to finish.

Anonymous said...

Seems like the birthday boy had a little too much party after midnight and was sick the next day. Poor boo boo.