Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The day Haru was born


Happy birthday to the greatest sister-in-law ever, Hannah!  This is a picture when she was up here for my birthday.  Pretty sweet fish there!  I hear Emily will be down in Seattle to celebrate Hannah's birthday.  Should be good times.

So I was this close to being deemed properly trained so I could run real-live convicted offender samples.  But, there was a little hiccup towards the end of the day, so I had make one more note on my training sheet.  But I should be all signed off on by tomorrow, so I can start running samples and adding convicted offenders to the database.  Since we have lots to do (and no wife), I might put in about 20 extra hours over the weekend.  Watch out bad guys, I'm comin' to get ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How far will your authority reach? Should we be worried down here in thelower netherland??

HaruMeetsWorld said...

ah. thanks neil!

Sarah said...

Have you caught any sex offenders yet? I like to think of you as being like Abby on NCIS. Do you spend your days in the lab with a big gulp soda by your side?