Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some more Buffalo pictures

At the hotel I slept pretty good with my 6 pillows!
Some of the fellows at the Pierce Arrow museum.
Paola posing like a gas pump.
A little mini car.
Some of the museum collectibles.

On Monday night we had the opening reception for the conference. Last year when the conference was in Denver it was at the museum of history and industry, which was really cool. This year...it was at the Pierce Arrow museum, which was on par with the rest of Buffalo. At first I thought we were going to the Pierz Indian tribe's collection of arrow heads, it turned out it was a couple's life-long collection of Pierce Arrows, which are apparently some sort of car. It was a pretty surprising site when I first walked into the museum to see all the cars and things.

1 comment:

Mom said...

There is a song about me and my arrow. http://www.last.fm/music/Harry+Nilsson/_/Me+and+My+Arrow