Monday, July 27, 2009

Appointments, rain, and more moving

I had an ultrasound today. That's right, I did. Of my stomach. My doctor is befuddled by my little throat problem, so he's had all sorts of tests ordered for me. I've had my blood drawn (I have a high bellirubin count), an H-Pilori test, and today I had an ultrasound of my stomach. I think he wanted to see if I had stones or something. Anyways, I did that at 7:30 in the morning and less than 2 hours later I was back at the hospital with Emily for her check-up.
Now we go to the doctors every week for Emily. Emily has started some mild contractions. The doctor checked her wall-lining (it's 70% thinned) and dilatioins (she's 1cm). Coupled with the fact that Emily herself came one month early, the doctor seemed to think that little Peanut could drop any day now. Yikes! I just say at least wait until tomorrow, when we're in our new home!
It's tough to see, but that circle in the bottom-left corner of the blue square is what 10 cm looks like. That's how much Emily had to be dilated before the 'Nut come out.
After the appointment we went over to move in some more stuff to our new place.
Emily likes to sport the cowboy hat as she moves.
Emily waiting for the doctor to show up.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my Lord that looks like a beach ball under your shirt! I will be glad when you are moved in. I worry about you lifting too much. Unless you are doing it to put yourself into labor. What is the matter with Neil? What is he doing with belirubin in his blood? Weird. I hope he is ok. Looks like you want to have this baby before I get up there. Today it is really hot in the 90's Too much for me. I made some peach jam since dad hasn't been eating the peaches too fast. Well take care, love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow oh wow!!! How can wew contain our excitement? I think you look just like an 8+ month mom-to-be should. Neil don't you DARE get sick...NO NO NO! I am sending up my prayers and good incantations into the atmosphere to you little "D".