Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A New Chapter in the Alaskan Adventure

Well today was my last day at work (almost--I didn't quite finish cleaning out my desk so I have to go back and do that and bring home some of my stuff).  It was a pretty good one.  Some of my co-worker friends took me out to the Moose's Tooth for lunch.  I had the slice and salad special.  Today was the chicken ranch slice and I had a sesame soy salad (or something like that).  Yummy stuff.  Then in the afternoon my unit had a cake.  It was key lime and really tasty too.  (All this eating is why I didn't have time to finish tying up my work stuff).  

I had to leave work a little early today, because I had my doctor's appointment.  I'm now a "good" 2 cm dilated.  So, it looks like things are progressing along.  

2 comments:

molly said...

Congrats on your last day Em!!

Lis said...

Emily,

Congrats! Sleep now while you can...so annoying to hear but so true. You must be getting close if you're cleaning every nook of your car!

-lis d.-