Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

Today is our 3 year anniversary as well as Abe's 2 week birthday!  Today was also my second day of staying home solo with Abe.  So far it's been pretty good.  These last 2 nights he's slept pretty well.  Yesterday I took him to my old work to meet all of my old co-workers who he's heard chattering about these past 9 months.  And today we went to get his foot pricked for his second metabolic screening--for which I have my old work to thank.  It actually wasn't too bad.  He cried while they were squeezing his foot to get the blood out, but went to sleep shortly after that.  Then we went to Costco and Safeway to get stuff for dinner.  I'm planning on making chiopino (one of Neil's favorites), although the outing about did me in, so we'll see if we end up making it.

As an aside, I've typed this entire post with just one hand!  

2 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. So much has happened in these last 3 years. Sounds like you are trying to bite off more than you can chew. You don't want to land on your back for doing too much too fast. I am glad to hear that little boo boo is doing so well in the sleep department. That really helps keep your sanity to be able to sleep. we returned the stroller attachment today. One more day of work and then I will work on the invitation/announcements. Can you hear me singing happy 2 week birthday Abe? Love to you all. mom

Anonymous said...

Well, a day late and a dollar short or however the saying goes.HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Who ever said it wouldn't last? That is a joke, you know!