Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ooooo!

Not much is new up in the AK, except for the snow that fell today. It's been snowing all day long, and it is suppose to snow 6 - 10 inches tonight. Here in Alaska, April snow storms bring May mud puddles. Yuck. Here are some more Abe pictures for that all of you addicts out there can get your 'fix'. I kid because I love. ;-)
We have given Abe some finger food so he can work on the whole dexterity thing. He is actually pretty good at grabbing them. But he likes to grab about 6 of them at a time. And he gets them into his mouth by putting his whole hand in his mouth. Funny stuff.
Sometimes we use toddler spoons to feed Abe his meals. But since they're so big (and he now has teeth on the top and bottom of his mouth) he likes to clamp down when we feed him. So I try and put just a little on the end of the spoon and slip it in his mouth real quick-like.
After all of our guests left, I noticed that we still had two Budweisers in our fridge (thanks Clave!). So I cracked one open watching LOST one night, and the 'Dood laid down next to me. Our old roommate Matt used to say that if Banjo were an alcoholic beverage he'd be a Bud. So I posed this picture for our amuzement. Looks like Bannie had a hard night of drinking.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute little boy wearing his cute little kitty bib. :)

Lis said...

Did you get your puffs at target? I actually found some organic ones there...they look similar to what's on his tray. Jilly, our golden used to intentionally knock beers over so she could drink them. Hilarious. Maybe I can give rudder one to mellow him out? I don't know about you but I am ready for some SUN!