Monday, April 5, 2010

Uncy Scott visits Anchorage!

NOTE: Our internet has been on the fritz lately. I.E., it's so slow we can't do anything on the internet, let alone upload pictures for all of our loyal blog followers. Right now it's a Monday afternoon, and Emily, Abe and I are at Kaladi Brothers Coffee using their internet to make this post. We're not sure if our troubles are related to our computer or internet provider, but we may be getting a new computer soon.
My Mom, Dad, Abe, Emily, Banjo and I went up to Flattop a few weeks ago. It was a gorgeous day, and we went for a nice long hike. This was the only picture I was able to take before my battery ran out....D'oh!
Uncy Scott came up to visit two Friday's ago. He stayed in our luxurious living room. It was really fun to have him up here. He stayed for a week, and then drove back down with my folks to Seattle. Today I think they are in British Columbia somewhere. Here we are watching some NCAA-action last weekend. Go Butler!
While my Mom was still up here, she and Emily went and got a mani and petti. Don't their fingernails and toenails look nice and pretty!!!

Sadly, my parents had to cut their visit up in the Great White North a little short. My Dad got pulled out of retirement by an enticing consulting job (it's so he can afford the kind of retirement he wants, at least that's what he told me). So everyone left last Friday morning. It was a lot of fun to have Mom and Dad up here for an extended stay, and even better that they got to hang out with Little Abe and get to know him better.

Hopefully we will fix our internet issues so we can post a little more frequently!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Now is a good time to get a new computer. The new macbook pro just came out yeaterday. We are thinking of getting one as Hannah's computer just died. Dad needs a lap top to take on vacation with him so he can blog.