Sunday, April 11, 2010

REI Dividend time!

Yesterday we went to REI to spend our yearly dividend. It and the gift card he got for christmas were burning a hole in his pocket. So, we did not get this bike for Abe, but we did get a bike rack, so once the slush is off of the trails we can all go for a bike ride. With the chariot and abe's car seat in the back of the car we can no longer just chuck our bikes in back, so it will be perfect to have the rack for transporting them. Now no more excuses. I need to start training for the gold nugget!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

While it's obvious that Abe is all ready to start training for his next triathlon, it would be better to start with a tricycle!

Lis said...

Fun! Our dividend did NOT buy us a bike rack. :-( We did get half off of Maddie's binding mount. Is he crawling??

Jimmy said...

I also have a dividend and Christmas gift card to spend. I think I am going to get a baby jogger even though it will be awhile before I can use it.