Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

No one ever said that being a mother was easy (or pretty). But it's pretty darn awesome! This morning Abe decided to tell me how much he loved me by waking up at 4am. And because that just wasn't enough, he decided to make it absolutely clear how much he loved me by only wanting to see me. When I'd try to hand him off to Neil, he'd scream his little head off. Thanks Abe. I love you too. He finally went back to sleep around 7. Then I opened my present from him (and Banjo) around 9. They got me a new camera to replace the one that Neil broke.

Where it all began.


Abe opened up the present for me, and then started eating the wrapping paper. It made him gag.

4 comments:

molly said...

Happy Mother's Day, Em!

Sarah said...

Happy Mother's Day!

What did Neil make for dinner? I'm glad you got a new camera!

I call those first 2 pictures "birth control". :)

Lis said...

I felt like my eyes were literally going to pop out of my head was pushing...so glad NO ONE documented that. Happy mother's day! Glad you got an early start :-)

Anonymous said...

Motherhood is the most amazing adventure in your life time. Nothing ever prepares one for it, and no one ever realizes that it never ends! My children are 59,58,57 and 45 and I still have the privilidge of worrying about them. WOW!