Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer has come, so the beard has to go

It finally had to go. I have twizzled my beard far too many times for Emily's liking, and I didn't want to annoy her any longer so I shaved my beard off last night at 11pm. Well, almost all of it. I guess it's fitting since I do work in a law enforcement related field.

I had a fun time feeding Abe his dinner tonight while Emily was out swimming. Abe was looking so cute and all, I figured it would be a good time to break in Emily's new camera that she received for Mother's Day.

Governor Parnell is coming by our lab tomorrow afternoon to ceremoniously sign a few bills. One of them related to retention of DNA evidence and handling of DNA samples, expungements, etc. He was there last Friday too for the Slain Officer Memorial.
Who is this funny looking guy and why is he so surprised?
"I want that camera!"
That's how a boy opens up for his dinner.
Someone sure does love his dinner-time.

5 comments:

Mom said...

He is looking older to me. I think his face is slimming down a little. Looks like he in enjoying his meal. Does he get to eat what you eat now? I bet he wants to anyway. Like the new look Neil. Have to shed your fur coat for the summer.

Emily Locke said...

I'm glad to see you're making good use of my present.

Lis said...

Much better w/o the beard!

Sarah L said...

I think the lip toupee needs to go...

Lis said...

It fits in well with Super Troopers type movies! Agree though...it should go :-(