Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My son is not a man!





Today I took Banjo in for a little...surgery. That's right, Banjo is now neutered. I took him at 7:30 this morning. When I was leaving I could hear him yelp for me to stay. They said I could call back at noon to see how he was doing and pick him up. I got a call at 10AM, saying that he was ready to go home (I could hear him yelping again in the background of the phone). He looked a little pathetic when I picked him up, and he has one of those cones over his head so he won't scratch at his stitches (he needs to wear it for 7-10 days). He has just been lying around the house all day today, making a few wimpers every now and then. He still hasn't drank any water or eaten any food yet today. But he seems like he's doing better as the day goes on. I'll put some pictures of him up when Emily gets back from the Bush tonight (she has the camera).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, but you are being good responsible parents to make sure there are no unwanted puppies out there. Even if they would have been oh so cute. Give him a hug for me. momo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.