Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving eve

Tonight we're getting ready for thanksgiving weekend.  That included shopping at the crazy busy store, picking up authentic dog sledding booties for banny, making auntie nance's cranberry sauce, and picking up some warm socks at rei, oh...and don't forget stretching the stomach for tomorrow's festivities.  

Tomorrow we're going over to kari and jared's for thanksgiving.  Rachel and Matt, our roommate are also going.  I'm brining cranberry sauce, beats, yams, and some appetizers.  In the morning I get to go swimming, because it was rescheduled from the evening.  yay!  And then Neil and banjo and Rachel and I are going to go skiing.  (before the football game, for neil's sake).  

On friday we're going camping.  Yes.  Camping in Alaska and the winter in the snow.  I'm pretty excited.  We're going to cut down christmas trees.  And make little shelters with snow (surrounding our tent).  If you don't hear from me in a few days you can suspect that perhaps I'm an icicle up in Turnagin pass.  

2 comments:

Mom said...

Happy thanksgiving to you all. Sounds like you won't go hungry. Have a good time camping. Better you than me. Stay warm

Sarah said...

Stay warm!