Thursday, March 5, 2009

Poop in the pool


So I was hanging out at home, watching last night's episode of LOST on the internet (when I tuned in at the appropriate time last night ABC was showing last weeks episode.  When I turned back a half hour later, they were half way through the NEW episode.  What gives Alaska?) when I saw Emily and the Explorer roll up the driveway.  What was weird was that Emily usually gets home at 8 on swim nights, and tonight it was only 7.  I initially thought that maybe she wasn't feeling well (she didn't really want to go).  When I asked her why she was home early, you can guess her response: "Someone pooped in the pool."  But they didn't notice until about a half hour into the swim.  Her coach called it "bloody fecal matter."  I think that is more descriptive phrase and paints a more vibrant picture.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Is that Neil with a baby ruth?