Sunday, November 1, 2009

caveman and the little dino

Caveman and the unhappy dinosaur
The caveman feeding her little dino friend.
I'm cute!
Little pumpkin's first hallow's eve.

Yesterday was a busy one for little Abram.  We celebrated his first halloween by having some friends over after swimming for breakfast to meet him.  I made chili egg puff, and Becky from fruit and Laura made some really tasty scones.  After breakfast Becky decided to show us some of her pilates poses, which was rather entertaining for us, and rathe perplexing for Banjo.

Following breakfast we took the little pumpkin to the doctors.  He still has his cold and we just wanted to have him checked out, because he was starting to have a spell of diarrhea.  (Good thing Abe can't read yet, otherwise this might embarrass him).  The doctor checked him out and said that his lungs, ears, etc. were just fine.  And that he should be over his cold pretty soon.

In the afternoon I raked many many piles of leaves in the front of our house.  Today (hint hint) Neil can bag them all up.  Have to get them up before the snow buries them.

In the evening we went to Margaret and Ryan's Halloween party.  Since Abe had his cute little dinosaur outfit to wear, I went as a caveman.  I wore my giraffe pajama's (I'm pretty sure cavement didn't wear giraffe fur, but oh well), banjo's nyla bone (which meant that he was following me all around the house before we left), and Abe's sheep skin.

5 comments:

frankncents said...

Um...cavemen living with dinosaurs? Going a little creationist on us, aren't you? Did Neil go as the southern baptist pastor?

Mom said...

I love it when I check in and there are new pictures. Need to get my little Abe fix. I would like to see Banjo following you around looking for his bone.

Lis said...

Such cute little smiles! Don't you love it?

Anonymous said...

How far are your from Vancouver? Do you guys get snow year round? I've heard of a window cleaner by Prestone that you could use and it will keep the windows from getting frozen. I just bought it to prepare for winter but we haven't had snow yet so I can't vouch for how it works. I've already applied it to inside of my windows and am going to put it on outside in mid December.

Anonymous said...

How far are your from Vancouver? Do you guys get snow year round? I've heard of a window cleaner by Prestone that you could use and it will keep the windows from getting frozen. I just bought it to prepare for winter but we haven't had snow yet so I can't vouch for how it works. I've already applied it to inside of my windows and am going to put it on outside in mid December. Your baby is so precious. You are brave folks to be living in Alaska. What kind of fish do you catch out there?