Saturday, January 30, 2010

Early morning fun

Since Abe has no sense of weekends, he woke up this morning around 6am. And since Neil's basketball games are insanely early (at 7am) we decided to go out and watch. It was like the BA times (before Abe). Last year I attended all of Neil's games, so that I could go to swimming afterwards, since we only have the one car. Abe and I had a good time watching his daddy hoop it up. He was 5 for 5, with 10 points. It was a pretty good game. Neil's team won. Abe and I helped by keeping score. (I accidentally forgot to turn the clock back on at one point, so the boys got a bonus 30 seconds of play)

Yes. Neil really does wear those dorky glasses while he plays. And yes, his shorts are see-through.
Neil's team was wearing maroon.

Baby cheer squad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

would I sound biased if I said the babe on the right is the cutest?

Lis said...

Is that his carseat? He's going to be too big for that in a week! Your husband is going to have a hard time breaking that nerd cycle...those glasses are AWESOME.

frankncents said...

how old is the other kid?

Sarah said...

That photo of Neil sealed the deal: Abe is doomed to a life of nerddom.

jenilyn said...

abe and the other baby need to switch car seats. :)