Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Bowl Party Pictures

Our friends Remy and Heather got married this weekend in Maui. Since we unfortunately couldn't make the wedding Neil and Abe still dressed up in their Hawaiian shirts to celebrate. We got shirt and shorts at a flea market in hawaii while we were there last April. Then a few days later we saw a matching one for Neil at an ABC store and couldn't resist. Abe's new favorite thing to do is suck on bottles. I shared my root beer with him.
Neil and his first son.
Abe checking out the nachos. We also had veggies and dip, spam musubi (to go with the hawaiian theme), peanut butter m&m's, jalapeno potato chips, Kari and Jared brought rice crispy squares and pulled pork sandwiches, and Rachel brought bread pudding. Yum!

4 comments:

Lis said...

Those nachos look GOOD. I can't believe how blond Abe is. SO, SO, SO cute.

Mom said...

You are making me hungry. Good thing you put the clothes on Abe, he may out grow them by summer.

grandmoo said...

I can't stand it ....that baby is so-o-o-o-o cute, clothed or nude!

Jimmy said...

I'm glad to see that Neil's addiction to peanut butter M&M's is still in full effect.