Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

Last year I predicted the Cardinals over the Steelers, which didn't quite happend. But they covered, and that's all that matters (unless you had the Cardinals on the moneyline...to bad my brother is the only one who will understand that). This year I'm all about dem Saints. I definitely like them to cover, and if things go right I think they can pull off the upset. Everyone is all over Mighty Whitey (Manning), but the Saint's offense is GOOD. If I was in Vegas, I would probably do a parlay of Saints + the points, a score in the last two minutes of the half or game, and Reggie Wayne and Colston to score a TD.

Can't wait for kickoff in a half hour, and to eat all of the tasty food that Emily and I and our friends are making.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I watched enough of the news tonight to determine that your predictions were correct. Too bad you didn't get some sweet Vegas cash out of it!