Monday, August 2, 2010

An apology to our 'Dood

Dear Banjo,

Ever since Abe and I returned home you've stunk. Your dad didn't think so, but to a more discerning nose, you were really quite foul. I tried bathing you, but it didn't seem to help. So, we did what we thought was for the best. For your own good, we decided to rid you of all that stinky hair. You were so trusting standing there in the bathroom, eating your peanut butter Kong while I chizzled away at your hair.

It turned out we stole your one true beauty. I'm sorry Banjo. The next time I come at you with those clippers run in the other direction!

Love, Your master

5 comments:

Lis said...

OMG, hilarious. It will grow back. Sometimes you just need to start fresh. Do you own a furminator? Best brush ever. Also I learned (after doing it a million times of course) that you're not supposed to use human shampoo on a dog. It strips all of their essential oils and makes them stinkier.

Sarah said...

Poor Banjo! When it is time for Abe's 1st haircut, I will stage an intervention to make sure that you take him someplace. Poor Banjo! He looks pathetic!

Mom said...

I am looking at that cut hair and thinking that it looks like something that could be spun into yarn. Hmmm. Well I guess you wouldn't want a stinky dog hair sweater or scarf. Maybe it is his feet that stink again with that fungus that he gets from the lake.

frankncents said...

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!
I second the recommendation of a furminator. Those pictures are hilarious! Poor Banjo

Sarah said...

Furminator: $30 at Costco. Ruth - you should get one for Banny as a welcome home gift. :)