Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day Mariner Fun





Today for the opening day of the Mariner's season we went to the Peanut Farm sports bar to watch the game. It had booths with tvs in each of them, so we were able to sit and watch the entire game. Neil and I wore all of Mariner's paraphernalia, and I brought my knitting in case I got bored. It was pretty fun though. We had some mini chicken wings and a veggie tray. We decided we wouldn't be going there every game, because it was pretty expensive. And, if Neil gets his job (fingers crossed) we'll subscribe to HD cable so that we'll get all of the games on Fox Sports.

It was a pretty good game. The Mariners won 5 to 3 against the Rangers. I had fun taking pictures of the screen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say how hansom Neil looks with his new hair style. Sounds like you guys have been keeping pretty busy. Good luck on the job. momo

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun! We didn't get to watch the Mariners from Wisconsin :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.