Monday, March 17, 2008

Run, run, run

We had a fairly pedestrian weekend. The highlight of the day on Saturday was going out to refill Emily's Vitamin D pills. And making hamburgers (I sure love hamburgers). Sunday we took Banjo for a walk at a dog park, but kept the leash on. We had some Quizno's for lunch, and then I had the draft for my Imaginary Baseball Team (go Artic Banjo's!). Emily worked on a knitting a bear for yet another pregnant co-worker. Except I think this co-worker already gave birth.

We did have one Alaskan first - we went running! Not only that, but we took Not-so-Little Banjo with us. We had a good run to the lagoon and back.

Today I was pretty stoked because I received my bonus check from Amgen for 2007. It's pretty nice when you're unemployed, but you can still contribute to the family income. Maybe now we can spring for that HD cable!

No comments: