Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do the Puyalup






Last Saturday Abe and I went to the Puyalup Fair with Sarah and Katie. We went early and were able to park on the street. We walked around and saw all of the animals. Abe was really intrigued by this girl and her little goat, so she asked if he wanted to pet it. He got really excited to get out of his stroller for a closer look, but when it came time to pet it, he touched a total of one hair between his fingers and that was enough. Naturally Abe was a fan of my shave ice and his Fischer's scone. This visit was actually Abe's second visit to a fair. Last year we took him when he was 11 days old. There weren't any giant cabbages at this one, but he sized up to the giant pumpkins.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This must be my hint that I need to hurry up and download the pictures from my camera!

Mom said...

This year he would be the giant next to the cabbage.