Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jefferson!




They've been working on re-doing the park by my parents' house. The playground portion recently opened up, and we took abe to it this past weekend. It's really well done and actually has quite a bit of play equipment for little ones. So, yesterday when he wasn't very into napping in the morning I took him there again. Abe (or at least my dad's) favorite part was this little saucer that he sat in and spun around. Abe was mostly interested in playing with the wood chips. It was all fun, until he decided to eat them.

3 comments:

Neil Hoff said...

You know what they say...it's all fun and games until someone starts eating the woodchips. Silly 'Bram.

Lis said...

I think they have one of the saucer things (if we're on the same page) at the beer sheva (I am not spelling that right) park by rainier beach. it looks like the worst toy ever! hello motion sickness!

Sarah said...

He is a big eater...

I can't wait to take him to the fair on Saturday! He can have his first fischer scone with raspberry jam!