Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the walking manwich


Today Abe walked 11 laps around the first floor of my parents' house pushing the stroller for stability. I think he would have done a few more, but I had to stop (I was guiding the stroller to help maneuver around the turns) to get my phone. Needless to say he's sleeping quite nicely right now.

THis morning we went up to visit Abe's grandma/pa and uncle scott. We went to Ravenna park and played in the sand for a while. Then came back for a sloppy joe. Abe took the sloppy to heart!

3 comments:

Neil Hoff said...

Abe looks so cute with his no 'do! I miss him (and you and the 'Dood I suppose) so much!!!

Lis said...

walking! wow. Good times for all. Get out the band-aids!

Sarah said...

Funny. In the picture where he's looking down into his bowl he looks like me when I was little!