Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Impressive Cranium Skills

Yesterday was a beautiful fall day. I wish I'd taken a picture, because you could see all the mountains that were white up top with snow and orange on the bottom half from the fall leaves. In the evening Sophie, one of my walking buddies from work, had a barbecue at her house. So I whipped up some sweet potato salad and went. It was fun to meet some other people and to hang out. They had a fire bowl so after the bbq we toasted marshmallows. Afterwards we played Cranium. Half the people had never heard of the game (those Alaskans...) so I impressed them with my gaming skills.

Today is not as nice out, so I'm spending the morning watching Wordplay (I think grandma would really like it. It's a documentary about crossword puzzles.) and knitting my pumpkin hat for baby Ashton.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Silly Alaskans! You've got a lot of culture to pass on!

molly said...

Welcome back to Alaska! I have fond memories of playing Cranium in Clinton Court.