Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello Abe, Hello Abe, How Are You, I'm So Glad to See You

We took Abe to Penny's for his six month picture in the outfit a couple of days ago.
I saw this eagle this morning while walking Banjo around the lake.
Every Alaskan has to have a flannel shirt.
Yesterday's big activity was Abe's music class. They sang all the old favorites; "Everbody Loves a Saturday Night", "Hello Abe", "Jack & Jill went Up a Hill", "Clap, Clap, Clap your Hands"...

The teacher is the one in black. She was pretty good. Emily met a new friend from Los Angeles that has only been here for three weeks. She (forgot her name) made a connection with Emily because they are both half Asian & their kids are one quarter.

We went to dinner at the Hoff's & watched part of the Stanford-UW game until someone had to go to bed. We had a hearty beef stew & sandwiches. They were making fun of me because I've been planning the stew for a couple of days. It turned out pretty good. I should have taken a picture.

Guest Post by Grandpa.

1 comment:

grandmoo said...

How could any stew you made turn out anyway but SUPER?? The music class meets with my approval, by what I can see!