Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Littlest Leprechaun

Yesterday Abe and I started off St Patrick's Day by going out to lunch with my new friend Guan Ming. She's the lady I met at the music class last week with the little girl who is also 1/4 Chinese. Some people at the restaurant mistook her daughter and Abe for brother and sister. (I think it made Guan Ming's day).

In the evening we had the Hoff's over for an Irish feast--corned beef, carrots, potatoes, cabage, and green cake with coconut frosting. Yum Yum. They brought over these silly festive hats for us all to wear. Neil and David had giant beer bottle hats, which Abe happened to fit inside of. Abe, Diane and I each had the green glitter hats, which happened to shed glitter. Pretty stylin' if I do say so myself.



3 comments:

Mom said...

That is the cutest little leprechaun ever. We are missing all of you. Grandma fell down the back porch steps and broke her wrist and has to have surgery tomorrow. Our plane takes off at 8. I am feeling guilty not staying to help out.

Lis said...

Um, kind of want to bite those litle cheekies. So CUTE.

Sarah said...

Grandma's out of surgery and recovery and it went well. My mom and dad should be getting her set-up at home about now. :)