Sunday, February 10, 2008

A turd sandwich

This is Neil. Apparently I need to identify myself when I write a blog. So Emily and I took Banjo on a big walk today to the frozen lagoon that's a skating rink. Banjo liked to bound in the snow that covered the lake. After we got back, we let Banjo and Rio (the other dog that lives here) out in our backyard to run around. When I let them back in, Rio had what looked like a stick in her mouth. Then Banjo wrestled it away from her, and took it to his dogbed. I thought the stick looked a little funny, and after further inspection by Emily, it turned out to be a turd sandwich. Yes, Rio took a chunk of frozen dog poo and brought it back inside our house. Needless to say, Emily shooed Banjo outside quickly so he could take it back there.

After the drama, Emily and I went to the Bear Tooth Theature and Pud to watch Enchanted. I was surprised that it was a pretty enjoyable movie. Emily and I got burritos for dinner and shared a giant piece of ice cream pie. Yummie!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gross! At least you guys realized that the stick was really a frozen turd while it was still frozen. It would've been really bad if you'd waited until it defrosted ot make the discovery!