Thursday, June 10, 2010

Molly and Chris in DC!

Last Friday Abe and I flew cross-country to our nation's capitol. It is both of ours first time here! Abe was a charmer on the 6 hour and 2 hour flights. I was a little worried, because Neil didn't fly out to meet us until Saturday, but he did great.

are kind of famous). We also saw a zebra, gorillas (including a very playful baby gorilla), a butterfly exhibit, and a bunch of other animals. Abe mostly enjoyed people watching. On Saturday, while Neil spent the entire day flying, Abe, Molly, Chris and I went to the Smithsonian zoo. It was extremely hot out! We saw the panda bears (which unbeknownst to me. In the evening we joined Chris's brother and his girlfriend for a nice picnic in the park near their apartment.

The next day we all toured the national mall. Again it was extremely hot and humid. Poor Neil had to wear his long pants, because our luggage was lost.

My shirt got a lot of comments!



Chris and his brother got a kick out of feeding and playing with Abe.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I can't believe how big he looks. I don't know how you can carry him around everywhere. Good to see Molly. She hasn't changed a bit. I assume that Chris is her boyfriend. It even looks hot in the pictures.

Teresa said...

There's a picture of Abe with his hat on - I'm wondering if he kept it on :)