Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Monday

This morning after breakfast we went to Westchester to go ice skating.  We were a little leery about bringing Banjo with us, but we decided that there would probably not be that many people out on a monday morning.  It was pretty cold out, but it was still fun.  And, Banjo did a really good job at staying out of our way.  There weren't any other people there, so Neil and I would just skate around whichever way.  And Banjo would try running between the two of us.  Since he was running on ice, it was a little to slick for him to get into his full out Banjo sprint, so he'd just trot.  Maybe we'll try skiing with him next.  I think Neil and I are getting a little more coordinated at skating too, or maybe this ice was just a little smoother.  

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'd like to see a video of you two doing your moves on ice. You are making good use of the skates. Did you ever take them to work and go during lunch? Maybe you can rent some skates for Sarah when she is up visiting. Don't let her fall through the ice. Take some pictures at least.

Sarah said...

Shall I bring my video camera up to Anchorage?