Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Peanut and Banjo

Here is a sonigram. The strong heartbeat is at the bottom - 167 bpm.
A little blurrier shot.
Banjo would be one fast runner for Prep Track.


So I realized I haven't put any pictures of the baby up for our followers yet. When Emily and I went in for our first doctors appointment a month ago the lady took a few ultrasound pictures of the Peanut. It had a good heartbeat - 167 beats per minute. Emily's due date is August 21st. We have our next appointment tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I was really hoping you were going to have an appointment when I was going to be up there. Bummer!

HaruMeetsWorld said...

hey! i called it peanut first!

Gil Hernández said...

Banjo will get you back for these pics someday... nice post

Mary said...

Your peanut definitely looks more like Neil at this point :o)