Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Poor BanMan



This evening afterwork I worked on dinner while Neil built be a bike stand for me to use in the Gold Nugget Triathlon on Sunday. (I made a really tasty jerk marinade that I used for some lamb kabobs. It was quite delectable if I do say so myself.) While I was waiting for Neil to finish with the stand I took Banjo outside so we could hang out and watch. Banjo started eating some grass and then within a minute he had his vomitting episode followed by his seizure. Unfortunately it happend in the driveway so Banjo got really dirty and his leg got all raw from him twitching it on the cement for so long. I think they're getting longer too. This one lasted for at least 3 minutes. There was one point where it seemed like it was letting up and so Neil let go of his head and then his head started shaking again and he bit Neil. (It wasn't a bad one though). After all of the activity Banjo was really tired afterwards. Tomorrow we'll call up the vet to take him in. I hope he doesn't have to go on the medication. Poor Dood.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Poor boy, that worries me. Hope he doesn't keep getting worse and worse. He could get brain damage. I hope they can figure out what is wrong with him.

Mary said...

I hope he's okay!