Monday, June 2, 2008

DQ update

I just got a letter in the mail from the dairy queen in town. They are sorry that I had a bad experience, and hope that a $10 gift card will encourage me to give them another try. Also, they are going to talk to the employee who gave us poor service. I think my next letter will be to Safeway to complain how they never charge people for the correct produce. The other day I was charged $5 for a yellow onion that the employee rung up as shallots. I'm a squeaky wheel.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

You, Emily Locke, are very shrewd, not unlike your shrewd mother

Sarah said...

Good job Em! But why did you not notice that you were being charged $5 for an onion before leaving the store!?

I got a free replacement of the bag Stu gave me for Christmas by sending an email to the company's customer service. The snap broke a month after he gave it to me, which wasn't acceptable. Perhaps I will start sending more letters. Email makes it so easy...and FREE to do it!