Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Activities

This weekend I spent mostly recouperating and resting. On Saturday I was able to eat some Cream of Wheat, which was very tasty with the brown sugar. I also had some butternut squash soup, which was also very delious and creamy. I ran a few errands with my folks which got me out of the house, and we walked around the Village for a little while, too. I felt pretty good walking around. I try not to make eye contact with anyone b/c I don't want to freak them out. The only weird thing about walking is that it's kind of a strain to keep my head up b/c my swelling even reaches down to my throat a little. So it's like my body is always trying to pull my head down b/c everything is so taught.

On Sunday I went to see Priceless at the Crest with my parents. The lady from Amilee, Audry Toutau (sp?) is in it. It's a pretty cute movie - she's a gold-digger on the French Riviera, always on the lookout for her next sugar-daddy. I was also able to have a new food first - refried beans. I added a little Cholula to them to give it a little more kick. I am getting better at using a spoon to feed myself with (I use a spoon for my Creme of Wheat and applesauce, too), although I did have a big spill on my sweatshirt.

Tomorrow I'm going get the oil changed in my car and stop off and see Hannah at work (so I can pick up some DVD's to watch). The fun never stops here!

No comments: