Sunday, June 1, 2008

Friday night hikes

We've decided to make a habit of going on a different hike each Friday afterwork. This was our first week and Jared chose the hike. We decided that he wouldn't be choosing again any time soon. It was a really steep hike that pretty much went straight up the mountain. It was pretty fun though, and Banjo enjoyed it. You should have seen him racing down the mountain. I thought his hind legs were going to flip over in front of him. He was going so fast.

These long days make it pretty difficult to sleep (and on top of it there last night there was a Mexican polka party that right behind our house. Today the sun rose at 4:35am and will not set again until 11:21 pm. We're considering getting some new drapes. RIght now we have white ones that let all the light in. The other night I couldn't sleep, so I decided to sleep on the floor with Banjo. He didn't appreciate it and preferred to go back into his kennel. I'm looking forward for the solstice though!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Guess what???? Sarah set me up so that I can comment. The first time was a disaster (to R and C) but I sure this will rush right through. We do so enjoy you blogs.
If Neil would lie to have lynch with H and I the day before let me know!

Jeanne said...

Not that I want to bore you but I just read the comment, which left a lot to be understood, so here I am again. If Neil would like to have lunch to have lunch with H and I just comment on my blog or call or whatever!