Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What a day


Here I am recovering in my room.
So I woke up at 4:45AM Seattle time (3:45 Anchorage time). We made it down to the surgery check in by 5:30. I went to my waiting/recovery room, and I was in surgery a little after 7:30AM (they weighed me, and I'm 89.2 Kg, or 196 lbs.). Once I woke up the left side of my jaw HURT. And it keep hurting. They gave me some drugs, but they took a little while to kick in. And not to mention my face felt like it was going to explode b/c it was so swollen. Once I got into my room and the pain meds kicked in I was fine. The only thing is that I have to suction the blood out of my mouth about once a mintue or so. And I have a nice syringe to wash out the blood as well (and I can take a sip every now and then). They shoved a tube down my throat, so my throat is real sore.

My folks are here now. My Mom was with me most of the day, and my Mom and Dad came back around 6. I have spent all day playing my new video game, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (good thing Emily isn't here or she'd kill me. Also good she's not here b/c I look so damn pathetic). My lower lip is super swollen and numb as well. I'll try and get some pics on soon.

I am in room Room 204, 2-SouthWest. Just in case any potential visitor need some directions...

No comments: