Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friday & weight loss


Yesterday was more of the same...but I did get to eat some tomato soup (which was very tasty). You can see how I "eat" all of my food now - with the aid of a syringe. I suck everything up and pop it into my mouth. I think today I might be able to eat some Cream of Wheat and maybe some butternut squash soup. The simple joys of recovering.
My face is still getting a little swollen. Hopefully it will start to get better this weekend.
So this morning I weighed myself before I took my shower. I was 196 pounds the morning of my surgery (with shoes, jeans and clothing). Today when I weighed myself I was 187 pounds. I hardly believed it. Figure my clothing and all was about 4 pounds, I've still lost 5 pounds in 3 days.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Do you plan to market your new diet plan?